1. What personal information do we collect from the people that use our software or visit our website?SCHLIX Web Inc collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. When registering on our site or signing up for our service, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, phone number, email address or other details to help you with your experience. We also collect data about how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address. When you use our software, it may also transmit these information to our server.
2. When do we collect information?We collect information from you when you visit our website, use our software, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, open a support ticket, use live chat or enter information on our site.
3. How do we use your information?
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
4. How do we protect your information?
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted in transit via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- login and registration
- ability to participate in the forum section
- commenting section
7. Third-party disclosure
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Last updated: November 22, 2016.