Note: if you are upgrading, please use the automatic updater from Settings » System Update and your site including all its multi-sites will be upgraded automatically. System update will not change anything in your subsite (/web) directory
Release note (2017 October 05)
- Errata #5 - October 4, 2017 - Fixed PHP 7.1.x compatibility (tested under MacOS High Sierra 10.13)
- Errata #3 - September 21, 2017 - apparently on some hosting servers the .js.gz files would not load properly. Fixed WYSIWYG configuration editor that would not load. Also modified .htaccess, added more examples of how to redirect all traffic to SSL. Added .htaccess rule on how to handle DCV (domain control validation) for SSL. Please note that on Windows, apparently using XAMPP does not work due to some session issues. On Windows 10 development workstation and Windows 2012R2 and above, SCHLIX CMS has been verified to work correctly under AMPPS, WAMPServer, EasyPHP (with a note) and IIS.
- Errata #2: When the frontpage application is set to default instead of Landing Pages (lp), it was blank. This correction is only as a visual feedback, there's no change in mechanism. Also, added ___h for convenience ~ alias of SAFE_HTML function, which is about to be deprecated in v2.3.x.
- New: ability to change language and other site information from the main admin page
- New: languages (Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian and Malay, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese. A few languages including all Right-to-Left (RTL) languages are excluded for the time being.
- Fixed: blog URL could be empty when saved
- Fixed: typos in the language string
- Fixed: tags resulted in 404 errors
- Fixed: new macro/block installation did not refresh the content immediately and would not show up until the next reload
- Fixed: duplicate tags in applications table during upgrade
- Fixed: adding www during installation caused www.www to be written in the multisite-config file
- Removed: default site meta keywords and meta description from the sub-site config file (moved to inside individual applications)
- Enhancement: add some icons to item edit form for Blog and Web Pages for better visual cues
Packages for various platforms
Available SCHLIX CMS version: 2.1.5-4.
Available SCHLIX CMS version: 2.1.6-4.
Softaculous is a script installer for cPanel, Direct Admin, Plesk, H-Sphere, Interworx server. In addition to Softaculous, SCHLIX CMS can also be installed in one click via their other product families: and . You can use AMPPS for your local development on Mac OS X and Windows.
Available SCHLIX CMS version: 2.1.6-4.
Netenberg Fantastico F3 is an automated web script installer for CPanel and non-Cpanel server.
Available SCHLIX CMS version: 2.1.6-3 (IIS).
SCHLIX CMS is one of the few CMS that made it to Microsoft Windows Web App Gallery back in 2012.
Minimum configuration: IIS 7.x, PHP 5.6/MySQL 5.5. Recommended configuration: IIS 8.x, PHP 7.x/MySQL 5.7. Tested on Windows 10 and 2012R2. Please note that URL Rewrite 2 for IIS must also be installed. When you use Microsoft Web Platform Installer, it will be automatically installed as well.
Available SCHLIX CMS version: latest.
We have created a sample docker container and the build is running Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS with PHP 7.1 and MySQL 5.7.
SCHLIX CMS is 100% free for both commercial and non-commercial projects [SCHLIX Shared Source License]. It has been tested on Apache 2.2 and 2.4 on BSD/OS X//Solaris/Windows 2008/2012R2/Linux (Centos and Oracle 7.x, OpenSuSE LEAP 42.x, and Ubuntu 16.04 LTS) with PHP5.6 and PHP7.x with MySQL 5.5+. It is compatible with CPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, H-Sphere, Interworx, VestaCP and ISPConfig. Note: for IIS version, please only use the one officially listed in Microsoft Windows Web App Gallery above.
To get the latest update, you can use the following JSON web service: https://www.schlix.com/cms-services/action/get-cms-regular-latestversion (JSON format).
You can also subscribe to the latest announcement with RSS