Trademark and Logo Usage
“schlix” is a trademark of SCHLIX Web Inc. Our core product (SCHLIX CMS) is always free for commercial and non-commercial projects under SCHLIX Shared Source License, so our organization's intellectual property revolves around the use of our brand. Please follow these rules and guidelines:
- Use either all lowercase or all uppercase on SCHLIX word, e.g. schlix or SCHLIX but don't mix upper and lower case. e.g. "Schlix" (new ~ March 2017)
- Use of the wordmark on your website is generally allowed without advanced permission, however your rights to use SCHLIX logo or mark may be revoked without reason.
- In general, you are allowed to use SCHLIX mark for the purpose that will increase or encourage the use of SCHLIX CMS. If you receive an e-mail from us or a notification that the use is not allowed, then you must stop the use of it immediately.
- You must request for a written permission to use word schlix as part of your top level domain name. e.g.
- You are not allowed to use SCHLIX mark as part of a domain name that covers an entire category of products/services relating to SCHLIX mark that is generic. e.g.
- You are not allowed to use SCHLIX mark to imply or suggest that there is an "official link" between your product, company or service and SCHLIX. e.g.
- SCHLIX Apps, Inc
- SCHLIX Ltd
We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time under any circumstances
Logos and Icons
SCHLIX CMS logos and icons are available in PNG, SVG, and EPS format.
You are free to use them under the guidelines below:
- You may convert the logo to another format (e.g. JPG/WebP) if necessary.
- Please use the appropriate one for different background colour: light/dark as specified in the ZIP file below
- Please keep SCHLIX logo colours (PNG) as they are. If you want to use a single colour, use the SVG or EPS one.
- Don't rotate or distort SCHLIX logo in any way.
- Don't add any other elements that obscure SCHLIX brand.
- Don't enlarge or reduce the space between logo and typeface.
Size: 2.05 Mb | SHA1 Checksum: e52e4f057705d10c6539dfd1701d4d622678b5af
Obtain a License
A written permission is required to use the SCHLIX logo or name for your own purpose. We distinguish between an automatic approval and a license that needs to be obtained by applying for permission. Note that this guide might not cover every possible scenario. If you're not sure whether you meet the requirements to use the SCHLIX trademark without explicit permission, please send an email.
Use of SCHLIX mark
First, email us and provide all of the requested information. We would prefer that names of extensions be of the form [Product/Extension name] for SCHLIX Rather than SCHLIX [Extension name].
Second, make sure that you make it clear on your website and elsewhere that the product is independent of the SCHLIX CMS, SCHLIX UI, and SCHLIX Web Inc.
If you would like to use the SCHLIX name or logo for any other use, please email us and we'll discuss a way to make that happen. You can also send a letter to:
SCHLIX Web Inc
#735, 11007 Jasper Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T5K 0K6