6th revision for SCHLIX CMS v2.2.1 has been released
Today we've released the 6th revision for SCHLIX CMS v2.2.1. This should be the final release for 2019. Happy New Year 2020 and we'll catch up with you next year with new e-commerce extensions and other goodies.
List of all revisions for SCHLIX CMS v2.2.1-x:
- Errata #6: Updated typo in the automated installer (not regular installer) for the email address input.
- Errata #5: Updated Google Analytics block, fixed installer and site manager PHP version detection and backslash escape function, minor correction for gallery package name (comment only), HTML encoding issue for SCHLIX_SITE_NAME in the default theme.
- Errata #4: Blog category may not appear on the backend during new item creation (Nov 12, 2019)
- Errata #4: UI layout was incorrect for the password reset form, removed the inner row/column
- Errata #4: File type check for media manager upload
- Errata #4: Fixed zh-CN (simplified Chinese) translations
- Errata #3: fixed layout where the treeview on the left has many items exceeding the browser's viewport. The left column has a scrollbar now and the tag has been changed to the default div. This actually caused an extra scrollbar to be displayed on Firefox and it is a known issue. Fixed blog primary category not being updated after the document has been saved.
- Errata #2 - fixed Fontawesome 5 iconpicker that caused an icon to be generated when saving a menu item.