A robust newsletters e-mail marketing solution for SCHLIX CMS that strive to be compliant with CASL (Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation) and CAN-SPAM Act. This package contains a combination of application, block, and macro.
This is the largest SCHLIX CMS application in terms of line of code as of June 2017. Jäsenlehti Newsletters is a fully functional newsletter application and is currently being used in production environments as well.
- Custom fields (first name, last name, country configured by default during first-time setup)
- Throttling (max email per hour, max email per batch, delay between send)
- You can import from PHPList as well as CSV or TSV file.
- Capable of handling 100,000 subscribers and even more (will scale with properly configured server)
- Record proof of implied consent record (attachment and note)
TODO (November or December 2017):
- Export express consent records
- Bounce checker
- Click tracking
Before using it, please create an additional WYSIYWG editor configuration (either TinyMCE4 or CKEDitor4) with fullpage plugin enabled. You can also use CodeMirror if you prefer. DO NOT install this if you are not familiar with setting up newsletter configurations. This application is intended for advanced web developers or web development agencies who are familiar with newsletter marketing.
Note: Documentation will be written at the end of November or December 2017.
|Download||CMS version compatibility||Release date||Stable|
|1.0 BETA combo_newsletters-1.0.zip||< v2.1.9-1||2017-Jun-28 @ 14:27|