After 5 beta and 2 release candidate versions, SCHLIX CMS v2.0.0 Stable has now been released. This release mainly fixes PHP7 bugs and functionalities under Windows.
Changes from RC2:
- Fixed IIS settings and multiple bugs in PHP7, this includes some in PclZIP and SecurImage.
- Revised config.inc.php generation, now uses forward slash only (/) for all directory separartors, regardless of OS
- Fixed media manager (Windows only)
- Fixed file and image list for TinyMCE in Windows Server
- Site path and base would result in error if the user copies to and from Windows and Linux
- Correctly displays font icon in the menu
SCHLIX CMS v2.0.0 Release Candidate 2 has been published. There was a decision to release another RC release before the final one for a more extensive testing.
List of fixes:
- Fixed installer error due to last addition of SCHLIX Updater.
- Fixed 404 error not showing up properly (was only saying that the item was unpublished)
- Fixed media manager not showing pagination and subsequent page
- Fixed default tab showing meta in HTML app
- Sitemap will now use date created if date modified is null
- Fixed menu category listing in the backend that did not correctly display upon the first load until a category was clicked
- Fixed user account modification notification email that did not include full site URL
- Thumbnail of PNG image with transparency is now created correctly. Previously it was only showing a white background.
SCHLIX CMS v2.0.0 release candidate 1 has been released. Changes:
- Fixed WYSIWYG editor not saving properly with AJAX post
- Fixed pagination
- Fixed setLocalStorage bug in the admin main view
- Fixed home folder not being draggable upon the first load
- Fixed default sort issue
The final version 2.0.0 should be ready in a four weeks.
SCHLIX CMS v2.0.0 BETA 5 (Final Beta) has been released. This will be the last beta release. There will be one release candidate in a couple of weeks before its final release.
- Added user avatar option
- Simplified view templates
- Many bugfixes
Download it here (10Mb)
SCHLIX CMS v2.0.0 BETA 4 has been released. There will be one more final beta release before release candidate.
- Bug in contacts - sender's email was not transferred properly to the email queue
- Cleaned up user interface editing
- Refactored preventDuplicate(xxx) methods
- Refactored UserGroupReadPermissionCheckboxGroup and UserGroupWritePermissionCheckboxGroup
Download | SHA1: 37bf43b0e9cd124c3cf860414d85bc24931c13df
- User registration process
- Final stable API for v2.x
- Reduced query usage per page
- Added hook for item save validations
- Rewrote users backend functions
- Modified SCHLIX UI's Ajax to use the new FormData API for efficiency
- Fixed email queueing function
SCHLIX v2.0.0 BETA has been released. This marks the final feature freeze.
Changes from v2.0.0ALPHA:
- Final code refactor
- Template fixes
- A few UI fixed in the backend
- PDO-style parameterized query
- UI fixes in Media Manager
After a few months of delays, v2.0.0ALPHA will be released next week. This is a major change.
Some new features:
- Uses Twitter Bootstrap 3.x by default
- Better email queue handling for large email distribution
- Multi site features in a single installation
- Refactored many old functions
- Server-side tag for config to make it easier for configuration. e.g.
Stay tuned for the next one.
This website is being revamped and a new version of this software will be released by October 2015.